RE: Why??? 10-01-2014, 08:35 PM
#35
Obviously, this issue has affected a lot of people - those who've been accidentally and temporarily banned, and those who tried to help resolve the issue.
@2460h1, I've restored function to your posts as well. I apologize profusely for not noticing last night that your posts were still hidden.
We have a link on the bottom of the screen to "Contact Us" for reasons like this.
@2460h1, I've restored function to your posts as well. I apologize profusely for not noticing last night that your posts were still hidden.
(10-01-2014, 02:17 PM)2460h1 Wrote: As for multi-accounting my response is the same - /if/ it was a mistake there appears to be no reasonable method of contacting staff on the ban page such as a contact email. When looking for contact options IRC was stated to be "not used" and despite attempting it anyways got no answer on the channel at which point I created a new account. But nonetheless it seems to be illogical that someone could potentially be banned by mistake and then have no real recourse to challenge it as they risk being banned for multiaccounting/ban evasion if it was a mistake?
We have a link on the bottom of the screen to "Contact Us" for reasons like this.
![[Image: miNuqGq.png]](https://i.imgur.com/miNuqGq.png)















![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)