RE: Why??? 10-01-2014, 02:17 PM
#26
(10-01-2014, 02:06 PM)Fury Wrote: This is pathetic. I got banned just like you did. Staff fixed mine because I handled it calmly.. You need to relax and stop raging. Obviously no one is only who can fix it.
I mentioned multi accounting only to make you aware, not to be an asshole.
Well staff haven't yet made it clear why I was banned or *if* it was something to be *fixed* so I'm not entirely sure why I should be calm about it. Especially when you have people like Equinox making just outright stupid statements.
As for multi-accounting my response is the same - /if/ it was a mistake there appears to be no reasonable method of contacting staff on the ban page such as a contact email. When looking for contact options IRC was stated to be "not used" and despite attempting it anyways got no answer on the channel at which point I created a new account. But nonetheless it seems to be illogical that someone could potentially be banned by mistake and then have no real recourse to challenge it as they risk being banned for multiaccounting/ban evasion if it was a mistake?


![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)