Login Register






Why??? filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Why??? #22
(10-01-2014, 01:21 PM)2460h1 Wrote: Proven? Whats to prove? The statement I am making is that merely posting more than once in a row?? is not a reasonable definition of spam.

When I log on to a forum I load the most recent posts and start responding to topics. I have no intention of waiting 20 minutes between each response merely so I don't post consecutively. Do you not see how absurd that sounds?? I've got shit to do. I visit forums and post when I feel like taking a break from whatever it is I'm doing. Spending 2 hours here so I can make 5 responses without *spamming* (according to your definition) is ridiculous and do I'll do it in the time it actually takes to submit the response I want.

And I really fucking doubt any other member here is saying to themselves - hold up, I've made 2 responses in the last 5 minutes, I'd better take a 20 minute break so I don't spam.


Seems like a Catch-22 - Get banned for some absurd (no??) fucking reason and then get banned for multi-accounting which appears to be the only reasonable method of communicating with the staff? Make it a little easier to contact staff after a ban and maybe I wouldn't have resorted to creating a second account.

First off, you don't need to wait 20 minutes. Or any times at all. So stop trying to compare this forum to another. Secondly, I am done with this thread. You have been very immature and your use of language towards me is not appreciated.
[Image: BXqGARG.png]






Messages In This Thread
Why??? - by 2460h1 - 10-01-2014, 06:00 AM
RE: Why??? - by Saikou - 10-01-2014, 06:10 AM
RE: Why??? - by 2460h1 - 10-01-2014, 06:12 AM
RE: Why??? - by Ebola-chan - 10-01-2014, 06:40 AM
RE: Why??? - by MiS - 10-01-2014, 06:50 AM
RE: Why??? - by 2460h1 - 10-01-2014, 11:40 AM
RE: Why??? - by Fury - 10-01-2014, 11:37 AM
RE: Why??? - by Adorapuff - 10-01-2014, 12:11 PM
RE: Why??? - by Fury - 10-01-2014, 11:52 AM
RE: Why??? - by Equinox - 10-01-2014, 11:56 AM
RE: Why??? - by 2460h1 - 10-01-2014, 12:26 PM
RE: Why??? - by Equinox - 10-01-2014, 12:42 PM
RE: Why??? - by 2460h1 - 10-01-2014, 12:47 PM
RE: Why??? - by Equinox - 10-01-2014, 12:50 PM
RE: Why??? - by 2460h1 - 10-01-2014, 01:02 PM
RE: Why??? - by Equinox - 10-01-2014, 01:06 PM
RE: Why??? - by 2460h1 - 10-01-2014, 01:21 PM
RE: Why??? - by Losi - 10-01-2014, 01:28 PM
RE: Why??? - by 2460h1 - 10-01-2014, 01:39 PM
RE: Why??? - by Equinox - 10-01-2014, 01:36 PM
RE: Why??? - by Enigma - 10-01-2014, 12:55 PM
RE: Why??? - by 2460h1 - 10-01-2014, 01:06 PM
RE: Why??? - by Fury - 10-01-2014, 01:21 PM
RE: Why??? - by Fury - 10-01-2014, 02:06 PM
RE: Why??? - by 2460h1 - 10-01-2014, 02:17 PM
RE: Why??? - by Oni - 10-01-2014, 02:16 PM
RE: Why??? - by Oni - 10-01-2014, 02:50 PM
RE: Why??? - by 2460h1 - 10-01-2014, 05:10 PM
RE: Why??? - by AlmightyG - 10-01-2014, 02:52 PM
RE: Why??? - by Enigma - 10-01-2014, 04:54 PM
RE: Why??? - by AlmightyG - 10-01-2014, 04:56 PM
RE: Why??? - by Akane - 10-01-2014, 05:19 PM
RE: Why??? - by Equinox - 10-01-2014, 08:10 PM
RE: Why??? - by Enigma - 10-01-2014, 06:34 PM
RE: Why??? - by Equinox - 10-01-2014, 10:13 PM
RE: Why??? - by 2460h1 - 10-02-2014, 12:21 AM
RE: Why??? - by MiS - 10-02-2014, 12:30 AM
RE: Why??? - by Equinox - 10-02-2014, 12:34 AM
RE: Why??? - by 2460h1 - 10-02-2014, 01:02 AM
RE: Why??? - by Equinox - 10-02-2014, 01:05 AM
RE: Why??? - by 2460h1 - 10-02-2014, 01:15 AM
RE: Why??? - by MiS - 10-01-2014, 08:35 PM
RE: Why??? - by Cressi - 10-01-2014, 10:20 PM
RE: Why??? - by roger_smith - 10-02-2014, 12:46 AM
RE: Why??? - by 2460h1 - 10-02-2014, 01:06 AM
RE: Why??? - by roger_smith - 10-02-2014, 01:13 AM
RE: Why??? - by MiS - 10-02-2014, 01:09 AM
RE: Why??? - by MiS - 10-02-2014, 01:16 AM
RE: Why??? - by Equinox - 10-02-2014, 01:16 AM