RE: Why??? 10-01-2014, 01:21 PM
#20
(10-01-2014, 01:06 PM)Equinox Wrote: Now you are just acting like a child. Your point is still not proven, even with the post prevention. You can wait "x" amount of minutes/seconds and then post again.
Proven? Whats to prove? The statement I am making is that merely posting more than once in a row?? is not a reasonable definition of spam.
When I log on to a forum I load the most recent posts and start responding to topics. I have no intention of waiting 20 minutes between each response merely so I don't post consecutively. Do you not see how absurd that sounds?? I've got shit to do. I visit forums and post when I feel like taking a break from whatever it is I'm doing. Spending 2 hours here so I can make 5 responses without *spamming* (according to your definition) is ridiculous and do I'll do it in the time it actually takes to submit the response I want.
And I really fucking doubt any other member here is saying to themselves - hold up, I've made 2 responses in the last 5 minutes, I'd better take a 20 minute break so I don't spam.
(10-01-2014, 01:21 PM)Fury Wrote: It's also against the rules to make a second account after you're banned.. (bypassing bans)
Just FYI.
Seems like a Catch-22 - Get banned for some absurd (no??) fucking reason and then get banned for multi-accounting which appears to be the only reasonable method of communicating with the staff? Make it a little easier to contact staff after a ban and maybe I wouldn't have resorted to creating a second account.
(This post was last modified: 10-01-2014, 01:25 PM by 2460h1.)


![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)