Login Register






I Have Lost All Motivation ._. filter_list
Author
Message
RE: I Have Lost All Motivation ._. #16
(09-26-2014, 07:22 PM)roger_smith Wrote: In my experience motivation often has a bit of an ebb and flow. Myself, I tend to be very motivated and almost obsessed with a certain project/concept/etc, and will go go go go go at it, then suddenly my interest wanes and I find it difficult to continue on said project/concept/etc. Sometimes after a break, that interest comes back and I start again. This isn't necessarily a bad thing, just how some people are.

Yea. I Feel It. But Now, Its Just. Gone -.-

(09-26-2014, 08:53 PM)ProfessorChill Wrote: O hai, I have this problem daily! [except I finally got a job] I got over it by going for walks with my spare time or just hanging out and forgetting about the shitty things that happened. If it's too crap whelp, games calm me down oddly enough or even just messing around in game engines / ableton.

Hope this somewhat helps!

Edit: Spamming you guys with music helps too ^_^\

Thats exactly what i used to do ! I should start doing that again. Thanks !!!
(This post was last modified: 09-30-2014, 02:17 AM by Supervisor.)
[Image: kQ7jyz9.jpg]

Reply





Messages In This Thread
I Have Lost All Motivation ._. - by Supervisor - 09-26-2014, 06:32 PM
RE: I Have Lost All Motivation ._. - by Supervisor - 09-30-2014, 02:14 AM
RE: I Have Lost All Motivation ._. - by Lain - 09-27-2014, 08:28 AM
RE: I Have Lost All Motivation ._. - by Customer - 09-26-2014, 10:49 PM
RE: I Have Lost All Motivation ._. - by Eclipse - 09-27-2014, 07:46 AM
RE: I Have Lost All Motivation ._. - by Losi - 09-30-2014, 03:01 AM