Login Register






Why I personally think Reverence should be disbanded . filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Why I personally think Reverence should be disbanded . #77
(09-28-2014, 06:44 PM)Tarew Wrote: The group is cost like 100$, that is petty cash
Just drop the argument guys, it's fucking retarded.

In response to the first sentence: Yes.
To the second: I've got nothing more to say, really. As stated before, I don't care about the fate of Reverence, even more so now that I own a group. I just plain don't like @Alex and am arguing for the sake of arguing. Actions speak louder than words anyway and I'm the only one doing any actions.
PGP
Sign: F202 79C9 76F7 40BB 54EC 494F 5DEF 1D70 14C1 C4CC
Encrypt: A5B3 1B21 55E1 80AF 4C6E DE83 467B 8EFC 3DEE 681C
Auth: CD55 E8A5 1A08 2933 8BA6 BC88 D81F 1943 739A 3C47






Messages In This Thread
RE: Why I personally think Reverence should be disbanded . - by Reiko - 09-28-2014, 06:51 PM