Re: RE: Car Thread. 09-28-2014, 06:49 PM
#47
(09-28-2014, 06:19 PM)roger_smith Wrote: I like the way the GM full size trucks look (1500/silverado/etc) and KINDA want one, but I've had a lot of bad luck with GM vehicles so I'm weary of buying another. At the same time, we have an 08 Saturn that's actually pretty slick/nice.
My caravan has rusted to all hell, and it's on its way out the door. Also, the trans blew up on it back before I owned it due to the thru-pin for the spiders working its way out of place and blowing through the side of the trans case. That's BS.
Best vehicles I've owned honestly have been the Fords/Mazda. I beat the hell out of my Sable, my Taurus, and my Mazda pickup (ford ranger), and those things kept right on running.
The S10 I had blew the trans within like 2 weeks of owning it. In its defense though, the thing had 212k on it.
I have a love/hate relationship with cars. I like fixing them, but I hate fixing them.
Ford - Fix or repair daily.













![[Image: 7ajmN5P.jpg]](https://i.imgur.com/7ajmN5P.jpg)
![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)