Login Register




Poll: What do you think of the radio
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Great!
37.50%
3 37.50%
Shit!
0%
0 0%
Needs more heavy!
25.00%
2 25.00%
Needs more chill!
37.50%
3 37.50%
Total 8 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]



Radio useage and feedback! filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Radio useage and feedback! #5
(09-28-2014, 10:21 AM)Eclipse Wrote: I listen to it almost every time I'm online. The songs can get repetitive though. A little more chill and maybe indie rock (one Republic, imaging dragons etc.) would be appreciated.

For sure, I'll try to upload more when I can, when I upload stuff my internet drops to 1kb/s, epic.

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Radio useage and feedback! - by ProfessorChill - 09-28-2014, 07:23 AM
RE: Radio useage and feedback! - by Losi - 09-28-2014, 07:27 AM
RE: Radio useage and feedback! - by Eclipse - 09-28-2014, 10:21 AM
RE: Radio useage and feedback! - by ProfessorChill - 09-28-2014, 11:43 AM
RE: Radio useage and feedback! - by Akane - 09-29-2014, 03:16 PM
RE: Radio useage and feedback! - by blackhatcat - 09-29-2014, 03:21 PM
RE: Radio useage and feedback! - by Shebang - 09-29-2014, 04:17 PM
RE: Radio useage and feedback! - by Akane - 09-29-2014, 03:28 PM
RE: Radio useage and feedback! - by roger_smith - 09-29-2014, 04:20 PM
RE: Radio useage and feedback! - by Akane - 09-29-2014, 04:22 PM