What I think about you. 09-27-2014, 10:03 PM
#1
I'm a new fag, so what I think about you may not be accurate.
I'm doing this because that faggot, @MiS tagged me.
Welp.
Starting off with @Oni because Onii-sama
@Oni - Fagget, likes dongs a bit too much, but can be sympathetic
@MiS - Supper friendly d00d, infinity/10 would hang out with for the rest of my life
@Flashwave - weeaboo elitist ignorant cisgendered cunt. (you know i love you :3.)
Also has worst girl for a waifu
@Losi - Talkative nigger, might pass what you just said and go say something else. But at least he likes to make conversation
@MainCharacter - Helpful, is a bit funny, has meaningful convos.
@Saikou - MURRICAN SENPAI FROM WASHINGTON DC. WILLING TO DIE FOR HIS COUNTRY. HAS SPIRIT LIKE BALD EAGLE, THAT ONE.
@Fury - Knows alot about being a l33t hax0r. has open arms to most topics.
@Equinox - c-c-c-reeep.
@Eclipse - Skidly's true ruler as top script kiddie.
@Amatenshi - Drawfag, likes animu. (even though bad taste)
@Happiness - Knows about that rum and kake life
@Jiggly - Loves her hubby a bit too much (and likes rape..), talks in third person quite a bit. I think of her as an irl animu grill.
@Adorapuff - Kawaiipuff is Kawaiipuff.
--
Sorry if I forgot to say something about you, if i did.
Nyaa.
I tag @Flashwave.
I'm doing this because that faggot, @MiS tagged me.
Welp.
Starting off with @Oni because Onii-sama
@Oni - Fagget, likes dongs a bit too much, but can be sympathetic
@MiS - Supper friendly d00d, infinity/10 would hang out with for the rest of my life
@Flashwave - weeaboo elitist ignorant cisgendered cunt. (you know i love you :3.)
Also has worst girl for a waifu
@Losi - Talkative nigger, might pass what you just said and go say something else. But at least he likes to make conversation
@MainCharacter - Helpful, is a bit funny, has meaningful convos.
@Saikou - MURRICAN SENPAI FROM WASHINGTON DC. WILLING TO DIE FOR HIS COUNTRY. HAS SPIRIT LIKE BALD EAGLE, THAT ONE.
@Fury - Knows alot about being a l33t hax0r. has open arms to most topics.
@Equinox - c-c-c-reeep.
@Eclipse - Skidly's true ruler as top script kiddie.
@Amatenshi - Drawfag, likes animu. (even though bad taste)
@Happiness - Knows about that rum and kake life
@Jiggly - Loves her hubby a bit too much (and likes rape..), talks in third person quite a bit. I think of her as an irl animu grill.
@Adorapuff - Kawaiipuff is Kawaiipuff.
--
Sorry if I forgot to say something about you, if i did.
Nyaa.
I tag @Flashwave.
![[Image: dJZsOs5.png]](http://i.imgur.com/dJZsOs5.png)
---------------------------------------------------
You are a potato.





![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)