RE: Why I personally think Reverence should be disbanded . 09-27-2014, 01:38 AM
#34
(09-27-2014, 01:28 AM)Alex Wrote: Lol, I don't think your getting the point, the group isn't for Adorapuff to change he doesn't own the group, he leads it. Reverence is meant to be like Red Loins or whatever from Hackforums. I was talking to Vipr on skype when he made the group. I don't believe in the term "High quality" but for some who doesn't care seems to be the one caring the most lol.
There nothing wrong with Hackforums tbh, its there when I need it, and I use it when I need it.
Okay, how's this. Let's disband Reverence to satisfy you, and then I'll hand Oni some money to buy a group. If you don't cry about the new group, then I was wrong about you.
PGP
Sign: F202 79C9 76F7 40BB 54EC 494F 5DEF 1D70 14C1 C4CC
Encrypt: A5B3 1B21 55E1 80AF 4C6E DE83 467B 8EFC 3DEE 681C
Auth: CD55 E8A5 1A08 2933 8BA6 BC88 D81F 1943 739A 3C47
Sign: F202 79C9 76F7 40BB 54EC 494F 5DEF 1D70 14C1 C4CC
Encrypt: A5B3 1B21 55E1 80AF 4C6E DE83 467B 8EFC 3DEE 681C
Auth: CD55 E8A5 1A08 2933 8BA6 BC88 D81F 1943 739A 3C47















![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)