RE: Why I personally think Reverence should be disbanded . 09-27-2014, 12:08 AM
#23
(09-26-2014, 11:26 PM)Fury Wrote: If the owner chooses to change the direction of the group it should not be a problem. It's their group to do as they please.
Vipr may be gone, and Adorapuff is in charge now. He can change the direction as he pleases. This was a pointless ass thread and it's not up for community vote if HIS group is disbanded or not.
Adorapuff is not the owner.

(09-27-2014, 12:06 AM)roger_smith Wrote: I don't feel like I have much of a dog in this fight, since I'm basically brand new to this group thing. However, I like to think the posts I make are HQ as I try to teach with my posts and many users on the forum have expressed appreciation for those posts. Being part of a group does not a HQ poster make.
I do consider myself a representative of Reverence at this point, and I just want to say that I'll be continuing to do everything I can to turn out high quality, helpful posts in areas I am knowledgeable in.
All groups/affiliations/businesses/etc/etc will go through patches and phases. I don't think demanding a group be disbanded because they aren't doing exactly what they were at the beginning of their existence is fair. How many stores do you shop that started out the way they are today? As is the nature of everything, stuff changes, goals change, priorities change, be it for better or for worse, nothing stays the same forever.
I feel like the members of Reverence are some pretty down to earth people, including myself, and I feel that if there is an issue with a post, anyone on the forum could reach out to one of us.
I feel quite a bit of pride in knowing I was nominated to become a member of the group without trying to initiate the membership. I have every intention to continue my work in releasing quality material, now in the name of not only myself, but Reverence.
/rantyrantthings
Reverence isn't a "HQ" group anymore it's a hacking group.
(This post was last modified: 09-27-2014, 12:09 AM by Alex.)






![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)