Login Register






Need Some Help With My Laptop filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Need Some Help With My Laptop #12
(09-26-2014, 06:13 PM)Supervisor Wrote: Thanks ! I'll go get a screwdriver today ! And if it is bad, I will most likely just get a new hard drive.

test it first just to verify, no reason to buy a new HDD if you don't need one, but if you brought it to me with those symptoms I'd prepare you for the cost of a replacement drive (I forgot to mention I do computer repair, lol)

Good news is if you're doing it yourself, you're really only out the cost of the drive and recovery media if you need to order it from the MFG.
---
Click here to get started with Linux!

If I helped you, please +rep me, apparently we've started over on Rep and I'd like to break 100 again...

Inori Wrote: got clickbaited by roger

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Need Some Help With My Laptop - by Supervisor - 09-25-2014, 06:58 PM
RE: Need Some Help With My Laptop - by Eclipse - 09-25-2014, 07:27 PM
RE: Need Some Help With My Laptop - by Supervisor - 09-25-2014, 08:30 PM
RE: Need Some Help With My Laptop - by Eclipse - 09-26-2014, 10:39 AM
RE: Need Some Help With My Laptop - by Supervisor - 09-26-2014, 05:22 PM
RE: Need Some Help With My Laptop - by Eclipse - 09-26-2014, 05:35 PM
RE: Need Some Help With My Laptop - by Supervisor - 09-26-2014, 05:41 PM
RE: Need Some Help With My Laptop - by Eclipse - 09-26-2014, 05:57 PM
RE: Need Some Help With My Laptop - by Supervisor - 09-26-2014, 05:59 PM
RE: Need Some Help With My Laptop - by Supervisor - 09-26-2014, 06:13 PM
RE: Need Some Help With My Laptop - by roger_smith - 09-26-2014, 06:53 PM
RE: Need Some Help With My Laptop - by Painkiller - 09-26-2014, 06:56 PM
RE: Need Some Help With My Laptop - by Supervisor - 09-26-2014, 06:58 PM
RE: Need Some Help With My Laptop - by Supervisor - 09-30-2014, 02:19 AM
RE: Need Some Help With My Laptop - by Supervisor - 09-30-2014, 02:25 AM
RE: Need Some Help With My Laptop - by Supervisor - 09-30-2014, 02:35 AM
RE: Need Some Help With My Laptop - by dudeman92 - 09-29-2014, 05:05 PM
RE: Need Some Help With My Laptop - by Supervisor - 10-02-2014, 05:31 PM