Login Register






Junk/Spam email thread filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Junk/Spam email thread #7
(09-26-2014, 04:18 AM)Oni Wrote:
Code:
Hey there, Quick announcement. 2 new upgrades are available, as well as a new group. Link: https://www.sinister.ly/Thread-New-Upgrades-and-Groups Cheers, Oni Owner of Sinisterly

Seems legit...

I knew you were trying to exploit us...

(09-26-2014, 02:40 AM)MiS Wrote:
Spoiler: BARRISTER Fred Mike
--
TEMPLE CHAMBERS $ ASSOCIATES
(LEGAL PRACTITIONAL)
No: 85, Western Avenue,
Surulere, Lagos.
Email (barr_fredmike02@yahoo.co.jp

Dear Friend

It is obvious that this proposal will come to you as a surprise; this is
because we have not met before but I am inspired to sending you this email
following the huge fund transfer opportunity that will be of mutual
benefit to both of us. However, I am Barrister Fred Mike Attorney to the
late Engr.Ronald Johnson a national of Northern American, who used to work
with Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) in Nigeria On the 11th of
November, 2008. My client, his wife and their three children were involved
in a car accident along Sagamu/Lagos Express Road.

Unfortunately they all lost their lives in the event of the accident,
since then I have made several enquiries to several Embassies to locate
any of my clients extended relatives, this has also proved unsuccessful.
After these several unsuccessful attempts, I decided to trace his
relatives over the Internet to locate any member of his family but of no
avail, hence I contacted you.

I contacted you to assist in repatriating the money and property left
behind by my client; I can easily convince the bank with my legal practice
that you are the only surviving relation of my client. Otherwise the
Estate he left behind will be confiscated or declared unserviceable by the
bank where these huge deposits were lodged.

Particularly, the Bank where the deceased had an account valued at about
million U.S dollars (Fifteen million U.S. America
dollars).Consequently, The bank issued me a notice to provide the next of
kin or have the account confiscated within the next ten official working
days.
Since I have been unsuccessful in locating the relatives for over several
years now.

I seek your consent to present you as the next of kin to the deceased, so
that the proceeds of this account valued at million U.S dollars can be
paid to your account and then you and I can share the money, 50% to me and
50% to you.

All I require is your honest cooperation to enable us see this deal
through and also forward the following to me:

1, Your Full Name:.......
2, Your House Address:..................
3, Your Country:..........................
4, Your Contact Telephone /Fax Number: ......
5, Your Age and Gender:.......................
6, Your Occupation: .................................

I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that
will protect you from any breach of the law.
Please get in touch with me VIA this my confidential email (
barr_fredmike02@yahoo.co.jp )

Yours Faithfully,
BARRISTER Fred Mike,

That one is a pretty convincing story but it's poorly written.

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Junk/Spam email thread - by Silent Reaper - 09-26-2014, 01:25 AM
RE: Junk/Spam email thread - by Oni - 09-26-2014, 01:34 AM
RE: Junk/Spam email thread - by Silent Reaper - 09-26-2014, 02:38 AM
RE: Junk/Spam email thread - by Senka - 09-26-2014, 02:34 AM
RE: Junk/Spam email thread - by MiS - 09-26-2014, 02:40 AM
RE: Junk/Spam email thread - by Oni - 09-26-2014, 04:18 AM
RE: Junk/Spam email thread - by Eclipse - 09-26-2014, 11:33 AM
RE: Junk/Spam email thread - by Meilyn22 - 07-08-2023, 08:04 PM
RE: Junk/Spam email thread - by ornlucc - 10-18-2023, 10:09 PM
RE: Junk/Spam email thread - by Flgmtn99 - 10-21-2023, 08:36 PM