Login Register




The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.


Tutorial "Shellshock" bash exploit + temporary patch filter_list
Author
Message
RE: "Shellshock" bash exploit + temporary patch #7
(09-25-2014, 05:27 PM)roger_smith Wrote: Darn, and I decided to take this week off for vacation :p

You picked a good week for it. Yesterday when I was notified of this via SMS by a friend, my response was "DONT CARE SLEEPING ALSO GRSEC AND MOD_SECURITY" just like that, in all caps. After I woke up I read it again and freaked out.
PGP
Sign: F202 79C9 76F7 40BB 54EC 494F 5DEF 1D70 14C1 C4CC
Encrypt: A5B3 1B21 55E1 80AF 4C6E DE83 467B 8EFC 3DEE 681C
Auth: CD55 E8A5 1A08 2933 8BA6 BC88 D81F 1943 739A 3C47

Reply





Messages In This Thread
RE: "Shellshock" bash exploit + temporary patch - by Reiko - 09-25-2014, 05:34 PM