Login Register






Win a Bronze/Silver Upgrade, Suggest New Upgrade Perks! filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Win a Bronze/Silver Upgrade, Suggest New Upgrade Perks! #21
(09-24-2014, 07:51 PM)Xeru Wrote: Possibly, Diamond could have a gilded post header.

For example:
[Image: 5d3b318b0e.png]

I like the idea but I think it'd fuck with the color scheme thing, like if someone has the forum set to blue it might just look odd. If SL were still only red it'd be a good idea.

I think being able to choose a thread of theirs like once a month and be able to make it a sticky would be cool, considering not many people would buy the upgrade (just looking at the current amount of Gold members I don't think they would) it's not like sticky's would become crowded. And also block the use of the sticky thing in the Lounge.
(This post was last modified: 09-24-2014, 07:55 PM by Nyx.)

Reply





Messages In This Thread
RE: Win a Bronze/Silver Upgrade, Suggest New Upgrade Perks! - by Nyx - 09-24-2014, 07:52 PM