Login Register






Lucid Dreaming? filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Lucid Dreaming? #7
I had a quick lucid dream I dreamed about something what I thought that would happen but I was really tired and I fell asleep. I suddenly was in a dream I was thinking about and then I took a look and my hand and the whole world was like spinning because I realised it wasn't real and I wake up pretty cool experience though.
[Image: bAMEI93.jpg]


Jabber: charon@exploit.im

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Lucid Dreaming? - by BreShiE - 02-17-2013, 08:05 AM
RE: Lucid Dreaming? - by Soul - 02-17-2013, 08:01 PM
RE: Lucid Dreaming? - by Soul - 02-17-2013, 08:08 PM
RE: Lucid Dreaming? - by Charon - 02-17-2013, 10:38 PM
RE: Lucid Dreaming? - by The High Roller - 02-18-2013, 07:59 AM
RE: Lucid Dreaming? - by BreShiE - 02-18-2013, 04:45 PM
Re: Lucid Dreaming? - by Oni - 02-19-2013, 11:40 AM