Login Register






Speeding ad in New Zealand filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Speeding ad in New Zealand #2
(09-21-2014, 06:47 PM)Losi Wrote: This ad really hit me in the feels. I have a feeling this ad will actually work. I'd give it a watch.

I've lost count on how many of these guilt trip ads I've seen.
They only make 'em about speeding too.

(not sure about in New Zealand)

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Speeding ad in New Zealand - by Losi - 09-21-2014, 06:47 PM
RE: Speeding ad in New Zealand - by Silent Reaper - 09-22-2014, 07:19 AM
RE: Speeding ad in New Zealand - by Eclipse - 09-22-2014, 01:36 PM
RE: Speeding ad in New Zealand - by Adorapuff - 09-22-2014, 08:36 PM
RE: Speeding ad in New Zealand - by roger_smith - 09-29-2014, 02:34 AM
RE: Speeding ad in New Zealand - by Senka - 09-29-2014, 02:39 AM