Login Register






Lucid Dreaming? filter_list
Author
Message
Lucid Dreaming? #1
Well, a few weeks back I was dreaming about sitting on a metal fence-type thing talking with friends, then all of a sudden the fence fell on me and it felt very VERY heavy. After this, I realised I was dreaming and couldn't wake myself up, I tried to move a little bit of my body, really tried hard but couldn't. I thought I'd put myself into a coma, after a little while I finally managed to wake myself up. I fucking shit myself though.

I'm pretty sure this was a lucid dream, and was the only one I've ever had. Share your stories?
[Image: F4Z9Dqw.png]

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Lucid Dreaming? - by BreShiE - 02-17-2013, 08:05 AM
RE: Lucid Dreaming? - by Soul - 02-17-2013, 08:01 PM
RE: Lucid Dreaming? - by Soul - 02-17-2013, 08:08 PM
RE: Lucid Dreaming? - by Charon - 02-17-2013, 10:38 PM
RE: Lucid Dreaming? - by The High Roller - 02-18-2013, 07:59 AM
RE: Lucid Dreaming? - by BreShiE - 02-18-2013, 04:45 PM
Re: Lucid Dreaming? - by Oni - 02-19-2013, 11:40 AM