Login Register






sinisterly radio chat filter_list
Author
Message
RE: sinisterly radio chat #7
(09-20-2014, 10:50 PM)Losi Wrote: @ProfessorChill

I think this would be a good idea. Also maybe a resetting of songs. There's too much trap and lolicore. I personally liked the chillstep more than the other genres. I used it as my study radio station.

Adorapuff or someone else would have to provide the code, I don't have time ;-;
Also as for the resetting of music to my Chillstep tastes you'd have to contact @Oni being as he is a part owner of the radio now.
EDIT: if he says yes I don't know if you guys wanted all Chillstep or some Dubstep as well, I like it to be Chill with a hint of Dubstep, iz nice ^_^






Messages In This Thread
sinisterly radio chat - by roger_smith - 09-20-2014, 10:30 PM
RE: sinisterly radio chat - by Eclipse - 09-20-2014, 10:43 PM
RE: sinisterly radio chat - by Losi - 09-20-2014, 10:50 PM
RE: sinisterly radio chat - by ProfessorChill - 09-21-2014, 07:20 AM
RE: sinisterly radio chat - by Adorapuff - 09-21-2014, 06:41 PM
RE: sinisterly radio chat - by ProfessorChill - 09-21-2014, 09:51 PM
RE: sinisterly radio chat - by Eclipse - 09-20-2014, 10:57 PM
RE: sinisterly radio chat - by Cressi - 09-21-2014, 12:00 AM
RE: sinisterly radio chat - by Fury - 09-21-2014, 12:36 AM
RE: sinisterly radio chat - by roger_smith - 09-23-2014, 01:39 AM
RE: sinisterly radio chat - by Techno - 09-23-2014, 03:11 AM
RE: sinisterly radio chat - by MiS - 09-23-2014, 04:06 AM
RE: sinisterly radio chat - by ProfessorChill - 09-23-2014, 06:21 AM