RE: Powerful Union SQLi Tutorial 09-19-2014, 09:59 PM
#5
In many cases you don't actually have to encode the table name, and you certainly don't need to do it this way. Hex is faster and smaller and uses less CPU on the server. Unless for some reason quotes are being escaped server-side you can just use table_name='fish';
https://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.6/en/ Here, have a look at this. You might learn something... probably not.
Why post these things if you don't understand their use cases?
By the way, this is absolutely a jab at you. I didn't -rep you for pleasure. I -repped you because you are a poser.
https://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.6/en/ Here, have a look at this. You might learn something... probably not.
Why post these things if you don't understand their use cases?
By the way, this is absolutely a jab at you. I didn't -rep you for pleasure. I -repped you because you are a poser.
PGP
Sign: F202 79C9 76F7 40BB 54EC 494F 5DEF 1D70 14C1 C4CC
Encrypt: A5B3 1B21 55E1 80AF 4C6E DE83 467B 8EFC 3DEE 681C
Auth: CD55 E8A5 1A08 2933 8BA6 BC88 D81F 1943 739A 3C47
Sign: F202 79C9 76F7 40BB 54EC 494F 5DEF 1D70 14C1 C4CC
Encrypt: A5B3 1B21 55E1 80AF 4C6E DE83 467B 8EFC 3DEE 681C
Auth: CD55 E8A5 1A08 2933 8BA6 BC88 D81F 1943 739A 3C47














![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)