Login Register






I decided to play around with Chrome filter_list
Author
Message
RE: I decided to play around with Chrome #23
(09-16-2014, 05:32 PM)Oni Wrote: That is actually pretty cool. Maybe we could talk about implementing some of your edits for a fresh look. The logo won't change, although I love the one you used. Maybe it could be an alternative logo or something. We totally need Japanese in the logo, though.

I actually like Six's logo a lot more than the current one. Sorry
#MakeSinisterlySexyAgain

Reply





Messages In This Thread
I decided to play around with Chrome - by Satan - 09-13-2014, 06:19 AM
RE: I decided to play around with Chrome - by MiS - 09-13-2014, 08:15 AM
RE: I decided to play around with Chrome - by MiS - 09-13-2014, 07:51 PM
RE: I decided to play around with Chrome - by Oni - 09-16-2014, 05:32 PM
RE: I decided to play around with Chrome - by Adorapuff - 09-17-2014, 03:09 AM