Login Register






I decided to play around with Chrome filter_list
Author
Message
RE: I decided to play around with Chrome #7
(09-13-2014, 03:08 PM)Six Wrote: Idk but when I would change values, then click off of the bit I just edited, it would change back.

Don't do it in your browser, download it like I mentioned above and use dreamweaver etc., or open the local file and use firebug; maybe that'll work.

Reply





Messages In This Thread
I decided to play around with Chrome - by Satan - 09-13-2014, 06:19 AM
RE: I decided to play around with Chrome - by MiS - 09-13-2014, 08:15 AM
RE: I decided to play around with Chrome - by Eclipse - 09-13-2014, 03:17 PM
RE: I decided to play around with Chrome - by MiS - 09-13-2014, 07:51 PM
RE: I decided to play around with Chrome - by Oni - 09-16-2014, 05:32 PM