RE: Upgrade Prices 09-13-2014, 04:43 AM
#44
(09-13-2014, 02:08 AM)Oni Wrote: So a 9.99 one?
Something like that, and it has a small upgrade, maybe like 1/2 of what bronze gets you.
so bronze is:
Stars: 1
Reputation Amount: +3
Reputation/Day: 5
Inbox Space: 150 Messages
Recipients/Message: 3
Bronze thread prefix, for your threads
Allowed into the Upgraded-only Skype group
Allowed into Upgraded Lounge section
Allowed into Upgraded Giveaways & Freebies section
Allowed into Advanced Security section
No advertisements
Maybe supporter could be something like:
Stars: 0
Reputation Amount: +1
Reputation/Day: 2
Inbox Space: 75 Messages
Recipients/Message: 1
Supporter thread prefix, for your threads
(you decide these ones, I don't know)
Allowed into the Upgraded-only Skype group
Allowed into Upgraded Lounge section
Allowed into Upgraded Giveaways & Freebies section
Allowed into Advanced Security section
(END)
STILL advertisements
It's a taste of what a true upgraded account could be like, and for those who don't have a lot of money, but still want some kind of upgraded account, 9.99 isn't too hard to come by.
---
Click here to get started with Linux!
If I helped you, please +rep me, apparently we've started over on Rep and I'd like to break 100 again...
Click here to get started with Linux!
If I helped you, please +rep me, apparently we've started over on Rep and I'd like to break 100 again...
Inori Wrote: got clickbaited by roger











![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)