RE: Upgrade Prices 09-12-2014, 07:00 PM
#40
I still kinda think the idea of a "supporter" level below Bronze wouldn't be a bad idea. It may open up additional income for what would otherwise simply be standard free members. If even 5 people a month were to utilize it, say that's an extra $50 you otherwise wouldn't have; considering the expenses of $500 a month, that's an additional 10% of the expenses per month, on top of other income. I predict 5 a month to be a low estimate.
---
Click here to get started with Linux!
If I helped you, please +rep me, apparently we've started over on Rep and I'd like to break 100 again...
Click here to get started with Linux!
If I helped you, please +rep me, apparently we've started over on Rep and I'd like to break 100 again...
Inori Wrote: got clickbaited by roger











![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)