RE: Upgrade Prices 09-12-2014, 06:56 PM
#39
(09-12-2014, 06:39 PM)Oni Wrote: It's a very great idea. I will be sure to send out messages to upgraded members from now on when we are in a rough patch. And to be fair, the people that have been donating are really great members. I haven't encountered any self-entitled 12 year olds abusing the system, like @".Shebang" mentions. There are a couple of new members (like you and @"Doom") that have donated a large amount upon joining, which is rare here. However, you've definitely shown that you want to contribute to this community, regardless of activity. I know, personally, you alone have been a great help with expenses (and you practically covered the design work for Akane this month). You're also an older member, so I can understand if you might not be interested in posting on half of the threads here.
Regardless, I think the system as it is is working great, and I'm glad to have the support of some of you guys.
Currently the system is fine. I'm just thinking towards expansion in the future. Once it gets big, then I feel like you might experience more.. troublesome members. Right now though, it's good.
![[Image: CDUAq9d.png]](http://i.imgur.com/CDUAq9d.png)






![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)