Login Register






Upgrade Prices filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Upgrade Prices #35
(09-12-2014, 05:56 PM)Oni Wrote: I understood the issues when I made the change. One thing members often fail to understand, is that I have been a member on other forums before, and I am able to empathize with you, and I know the after-effects of my actions. Now, if only you guys were able to empathize with me and understand why I make the decisions I do, then my job would be easier. The forum requires a lot of money to run. Last month, the expenses totalled out to about $500. I am not able to pay that out of pocket (although I have before).

Sinisterly was made "for profit" with growth in mind. I don't go out and buy random stuff with the revenue. In fact, I often put in more money than I take out. I had a difficult time convincing an investor that we were running a profitable business model yesterday, simply because of how much I invested and didn't get back out in the past. Since things have been made "for profit", I have managed to cover all expenses without depositing more. And that's great, although it comes at the cost of our system being "pay-to-win".

What would be your decision?

This is why I emphasized on a balance. I completely understand the costs of running a massive forum such as this. I'm sure I speak on everyone's behalf when I say that we are all grateful. I would be devastated if SL ever went down.






Messages In This Thread
Upgrade Prices - by Oni - 09-04-2014, 05:46 PM
RE: Upgrade Prices - by Eclipse - 09-04-2014, 05:51 PM
Re: RE: Upgrade Prices - by Oni - 09-04-2014, 06:10 PM
RE: Upgrade Prices - by Eclipse - 09-04-2014, 06:25 PM
RE: Upgrade Prices - by Nyx - 09-09-2014, 12:21 AM
RE: Upgrade Prices - by Cake - 09-11-2014, 07:44 AM
RE: Upgrade Prices - by Balls - 09-09-2014, 04:17 AM
RE: Upgrade Prices - by Nyx - 09-09-2014, 06:05 AM
RE: Upgrade Prices - by Eclipse - 09-09-2014, 08:20 AM
RE: Upgrade Prices - by Nyx - 09-11-2014, 12:31 AM
RE: Upgrade Prices - by Nil - 09-11-2014, 01:05 AM
RE: Upgrade Prices - by Adorapuff - 09-11-2014, 01:14 AM
RE: Upgrade Prices - by Nil - 09-11-2014, 05:14 AM
RE: Upgrade Prices - by roger_smith - 09-11-2014, 01:52 AM
RE: Upgrade Prices - by Cake - 09-11-2014, 05:35 AM
RE: Upgrade Prices - by MiS - 09-11-2014, 06:37 AM
RE: Upgrade Prices - by Reiko - 09-11-2014, 10:02 AM
RE: Upgrade Prices - by MiS - 09-11-2014, 10:07 AM
RE: Upgrade Prices - by Nyx - 09-11-2014, 09:25 PM
RE: Upgrade Prices - by Adorapuff - 09-11-2014, 09:53 PM
RE: Upgrade Prices - by Nyx - 09-11-2014, 09:59 PM
RE: Upgrade Prices - by Adorapuff - 09-11-2014, 10:00 PM
RE: Upgrade Prices - by Nyx - 09-11-2014, 10:01 PM
RE: Upgrade Prices - by Eclipse - 09-11-2014, 04:47 PM
Re: RE: Upgrade Prices - by Oni - 09-11-2014, 05:29 PM
RE: Upgrade Prices - by Supervisor - 09-11-2014, 05:38 PM
Re: RE: Upgrade Prices - by Oni - 09-11-2014, 05:50 PM
RE: Upgrade Prices - by kyl - 09-11-2014, 10:15 PM
RE: Upgrade Prices - by roger_smith - 09-12-2014, 03:09 AM
RE: Upgrade Prices - by Eclipse - 09-12-2014, 12:09 PM
RE: Upgrade Prices - by Cressi - 09-12-2014, 04:10 PM
RE: Upgrade Prices - by Eclipse - 09-12-2014, 04:22 PM
RE: Upgrade Prices - by Shebang - 09-12-2014, 04:33 PM
Re: RE: Upgrade Prices - by Oni - 09-12-2014, 05:56 PM
RE: Upgrade Prices - by jones1999 - 09-12-2014, 06:32 PM
RE: Upgrade Prices - by Eclipse - 09-12-2014, 06:19 PM
RE: Upgrade Prices - by Oni - 09-12-2014, 06:39 PM
RE: Upgrade Prices - by Shebang - 09-12-2014, 06:56 PM
RE: Upgrade Prices - by Eclipse - 09-12-2014, 06:46 PM
RE: Upgrade Prices - by roger_smith - 09-12-2014, 07:00 PM
RE: Upgrade Prices - by Eclipse - 09-12-2014, 07:36 PM
RE: Upgrade Prices - by MiS - 09-12-2014, 10:23 PM
Re: RE: Upgrade Prices - by Oni - 09-13-2014, 02:08 AM
RE: Upgrade Prices - by roger_smith - 09-13-2014, 04:43 AM
RE: Upgrade Prices - by Satan - 09-13-2014, 06:36 AM