Login Register






"First Unread" button filter_list
Author
Message
RE: "First Unread" button #3
Other forums I utilize have something like this in the top left corner of the thread:

[Image: tgdt7yA.png]

I personally find this convenient when reading threads that have a number of responses I have missed.
---
Click here to get started with Linux!

If I helped you, please +rep me, apparently we've started over on Rep and I'd like to break 100 again...

Inori Wrote: got clickbaited by roger






Messages In This Thread
"First Unread" button - by roger_smith - 09-11-2014, 02:22 AM
RE: "First Unread" button - by Losi - 09-11-2014, 02:31 AM
RE: "First Unread" button - by roger_smith - 09-11-2014, 03:03 AM
RE: "First Unread" button - by Techno - 09-11-2014, 03:06 AM
RE: "First Unread" button - by roger_smith - 09-11-2014, 03:23 AM
RE: "First Unread" button - by roger_smith - 10-02-2014, 04:47 AM
RE: "First Unread" button - by Fury - 10-02-2014, 04:50 AM
RE: "First Unread" button - by roger_smith - 10-02-2014, 04:52 AM
RE: "First Unread" button - by Fury - 10-02-2014, 04:53 AM
RE: "First Unread" button - by roger_smith - 10-02-2014, 04:54 AM
RE: "First Unread" button - by 2460h1 - 10-02-2014, 06:15 AM
RE: "First Unread" button - by roger_smith - 10-02-2014, 06:26 AM
RE: "First Unread" button - by 2460h1 - 10-02-2014, 06:31 AM
RE: "First Unread" button - by roger_smith - 10-02-2014, 06:39 AM
RE: "First Unread" button - by Eclipse - 10-02-2014, 11:36 AM
RE: "First Unread" button - by 2460h1 - 10-02-2014, 11:42 AM