Login Register






Greetings, Sinisterly! filter_list
Author
Message
Greetings, Sinisterly! #1
I never introduced myself here after I disappeared from Discussion Zone. Anyway, I'm Amatenshi. My email inbox has gotten messages from here over the past year or so after I joined Discussion Zone, a forum that merged with this place. For once, I decided to take a look at this place, and saw that there were plenty of anime and Touhou fans here (of course, the day I come back ends up being Cirno Day). My daily rounds on the net seemed pretty empty, so I think I'll be spending some time here from now on.

PS: Your new mascot is gorgeous.
[Image: AmatenshiSig.png]

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Greetings, Sinisterly! - by Amatenshi - 09-10-2014, 04:51 AM
RE: Greetings, Sinisterly! - by Losi - 09-10-2014, 05:01 AM
RE: Greetings, Sinisterly! - by Amatenshi - 09-10-2014, 05:10 AM
RE: Greetings, Sinisterly! - by MiS - 09-10-2014, 05:21 AM
RE: Greetings, Sinisterly! - by Customer - 09-10-2014, 10:10 PM
RE: Greetings, Sinisterly! - by Amatenshi - 09-10-2014, 10:28 PM
RE: Greetings, Sinisterly! - by jones1999 - 09-10-2014, 10:02 PM
RE: Greetings, Sinisterly! - by roger_smith - 09-10-2014, 11:19 PM
RE: Greetings, Sinisterly! - by Techno - 09-10-2014, 11:26 PM
RE: Greetings, Sinisterly! - by Alex - 09-10-2014, 11:45 PM