Forum Button 09-09-2014, 07:03 PM
#1
Where do you spend most of your time? If you're like ole time programmers and builders like me, you are in OS's and all over the place. I think all the time and switch from forum to forum.
Why not have one of my fellow programmers fix and adhere a small button, that when clicked, will take them to their next favorite (subscribed) forum.
I suggest a switch Forum Button to be placed inside control panel or where ever best suited.
If you need the details, PM me. (next, in a row or alternating,)
The reason I'm posting here is that my Education Programming Degree was over 30 years ago, but I still have that mind that continuously spins.
This way, it will be a better product, if everyone decides to accept the button.
G.Jones
Why not have one of my fellow programmers fix and adhere a small button, that when clicked, will take them to their next favorite (subscribed) forum.
I suggest a switch Forum Button to be placed inside control panel or where ever best suited.
If you need the details, PM me. (next, in a row or alternating,)
The reason I'm posting here is that my Education Programming Degree was over 30 years ago, but I still have that mind that continuously spins.
This way, it will be a better product, if everyone decides to accept the button.
G.Jones
“Loyalty to country ALWAYS. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it.”― Mark Twain









![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)