Modifications to the Group System 09-08-2014, 08:14 PM
#29
(09-08-2014, 05:25 PM)Alex Wrote: The Ice Bucket Challenge is disgrace to the group as a whole, the layout of it was terrible, the price of not doing the challenge was way too high. There was absoulety no reason to do the challenge, it made no sense why your little sister did the challlenge (should of been you).
If I was going to make a Ice Bucket "Challenge" Thread, I would of contacted ONI to see if there was anyway there could be a punishment for not doing the challenge. I would of rewarded the people who did the challenge instead of saving the sp to do a shitty giveaway.
Maybe you should of got the whole group work on this before you posted a rushed thread that has no purpose.
The price to pay was optional. Also lots of people enjoyed the challenge, and watching other SLers do it. It brought the community together. If you can't see that I'm sorry
#MakeSinisterlySexyAgain



















![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)