RE: What's your protection set up? 09-06-2014, 08:51 PM
#70
(09-06-2014, 08:10 PM)QuasiSocial Wrote: I agree that sometimes they try to kill each other. I also agree that they use a lot of resources.
I don't think I have ever seen them fight over what was found but I guess that would be possible if the antivirus expanded what it considered a threat.
While my surfing practices don't expose me to much Malwarebytes is most often what I see blocking on my system.
I run Kaspersky antivirus because I won't run without an antivirus.
A well written virus or rootkit will be invisible and only do what it needs to do quietly in the background so that you don't go looking for it.
I use an all in one kit so it doesn't conflict, like Norton or MSE; it has everything in one so you don't need multiple programs and your PC doesn't slow down.
















![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)