Login Register




The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.


I love you virus filter_list
Author
Message
RE: I love you virus #7
(02-14-2013, 11:36 PM)shizelkid Wrote: Thanx for the share, is there anyway to change it so instead of dealing with MS can it be made to spread through gmail and others like it. if so, how?

As I said, I didn't make it, but yes, of course its possible, I don't know how though.
Wavy baby

Reply





Messages In This Thread
I love you virus - by Bannedshee - 02-13-2013, 07:43 PM
RE: I love you virus - by TechSaavy - 02-13-2013, 08:57 PM
RE: I love you virus - by Bannedshee - 02-13-2013, 09:00 PM
RE: I love you virus - by TechSaavy - 02-13-2013, 09:00 PM
RE: I love you virus - by shizelkid - 02-14-2013, 11:36 PM
RE: I love you virus - by Bannedshee - 02-14-2013, 11:45 PM
RE: I love you virus - by Charon - 02-15-2013, 04:57 PM
RE: I love you virus - by Bannedshee - 02-15-2013, 07:51 PM
RE: I love you virus - by shizelkid - 02-15-2013, 08:24 AM