Login Register






another new member filter_list
Author
Message
RE: another new member #7
(09-03-2014, 03:24 PM)JennoCide Wrote: Hey. Just wanting to introduce myself. Are there many artists in the forums? I realize there are a lot of coders, but what about digital artists or animators?
I'll have a look around, but I cant click posts until I post 25 times, so I guess I better get to posting.

As far as I know, we don't have many digital artists on board on the forum right now. If I recall correctly, we're currently looking for someone to design a mascot for the site right now.

https://sinister.li/Thread-Should-Si...e-a-Mascot
[Image: miNuqGq.png]

Reply





Messages In This Thread
another new member - by JennoCide - 09-03-2014, 03:24 PM
RE: another new member - by ProfessorChill - 09-03-2014, 06:03 PM
RE: another new member - by raVinat00r - 09-03-2014, 06:21 PM
RE: another new member - by MasterWong - 09-03-2014, 06:23 PM
RE: another new member - by wolfnotsheep - 09-03-2014, 06:25 PM
RE: another new member - by Mr_slip12 - 09-03-2014, 11:17 PM
RE: another new member - by MiS - 09-04-2014, 01:03 AM
RE: another new member - by grotudoli - 09-04-2014, 02:06 AM