RE: Getting Started with Linux 08-31-2014, 02:41 PM
#7
(08-31-2014, 09:12 AM)Eclipse Wrote: Will the rest of the series be limited to Mint or will you be wandering into other OSs? Nice informative tutorial, I'm looking forward to the rest of them.
My plan for the long term project is to eventually move into some Red Hat variants as well. I want to get users introduced to linux then move into some system administration skills

Thanks everyone for the kind words. I had a good time putting this guide together, and learend a LOT about the process that goes into it. I really truly hope someone uses this and finds it helpful.
Cheers
---
Click here to get started with Linux!
If I helped you, please +rep me, apparently we've started over on Rep and I'd like to break 100 again...
Click here to get started with Linux!
If I helped you, please +rep me, apparently we've started over on Rep and I'd like to break 100 again...
Inori Wrote: got clickbaited by roger











![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)