Login Register




The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.


I love you virus filter_list
Author
Message
RE: I love you virus #4
(02-13-2013, 09:00 PM)Cyber-Savage Wrote:
(02-13-2013, 08:57 PM)CamIce Wrote: Could you describe what this script does?
Go a little in-depth, because there are some people that don't understand VBS (people like me -.-)

It kind of does a lot, I'll post a vid. And I didn't create the virus.
Okay. Thanks for the share Smile

Reply





Messages In This Thread
I love you virus - by Bannedshee - 02-13-2013, 07:43 PM
RE: I love you virus - by TechSaavy - 02-13-2013, 08:57 PM
RE: I love you virus - by Bannedshee - 02-13-2013, 09:00 PM
RE: I love you virus - by TechSaavy - 02-13-2013, 09:00 PM
RE: I love you virus - by shizelkid - 02-14-2013, 11:36 PM
RE: I love you virus - by Bannedshee - 02-14-2013, 11:45 PM
RE: I love you virus - by Charon - 02-15-2013, 04:57 PM
RE: I love you virus - by Bannedshee - 02-15-2013, 07:51 PM
RE: I love you virus - by shizelkid - 02-15-2013, 08:24 AM