Login Register




The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.


Tutorial Want to get Someones Skype Ip? easy filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Want to get Someones Skype Ip? easy #17
(08-29-2014, 10:20 PM)Six Wrote: I know English very well. I am from California, but after my mother's funeral my father, brothers, and I went to Greece. We came back five months ago. Regardless, thank you, this post helped me a lot.

I know English very well. I lived in California, but after my mother's funeral my father, brother and I moved to Greece. We came back five months ago. Regardless, I thank you, for this post helped me a lot.*

Spoiler:
JK. Good gramm3rz Bruh.
[Image: TeusoI9.png]
BACK UNDER YOUR BEDS
TRY TO GET A GOOD NIGHT'S SLEEP NOW


Reply





Messages In This Thread
RE: Want to get Someones Skype Ip? easy - by Oni - 08-26-2014, 05:20 AM
RE: Want to get Someones Skype Ip? easy - by Nyx - 08-26-2014, 05:48 AM
RE: Want to get Someones Skype Ip? easy - by cr33pyguy - 08-29-2014, 10:54 PM
RE: Want to get Someones Skype Ip? easy - by Losi - 08-29-2014, 11:57 PM