Login Register




The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.


Tutorial Want to get Someones Skype Ip? easy filter_list
Author
Message
Re: RE: Want to get Someones Skype Ip? easy #15
(08-29-2014, 08:31 AM)alexious755 Wrote: I knew Very good English I was In US in California But After My Moms Funeral My dad And my Brosthers we went to greece and we came back 5 months ago so yeah but thank you so much seriously this actually helps me a lot

I know English very well. I am from California, but after my mother's funeral my father, brothers, and I went to Greece. We came back five months ago. Regardless, thank you, this post helped me a lot.


At least half ass it like I just did.
Quality makes people view you much higher than what you've originally posted. While I don't particularly enthuse about this subject, I'm sure someone on the forum will eventually have use for this tutorial, so thanks for the contribution.
telegram: @satan_sl

Reply





Messages In This Thread
RE: Want to get Someones Skype Ip? easy - by Oni - 08-26-2014, 05:20 AM
RE: Want to get Someones Skype Ip? easy - by Nyx - 08-26-2014, 05:48 AM
Re: RE: Want to get Someones Skype Ip? easy - by Satan - 08-29-2014, 10:20 PM
RE: Want to get Someones Skype Ip? easy - by Losi - 08-29-2014, 11:57 PM