RE: Has anyone seen the newest Doctor Who episode? 08-26-2014, 06:03 PM
#7
(08-26-2014, 05:55 PM)Feat Wrote: Yea, I agree with the depressing part. HOWEVER, you can totally tell that Peter's doctor will most likely be a bit like Matt's with some olden age put in there.
Clara though-
Holy fuck did Clara confuse me more than the Doctor.
I think you're probably quite right. I can't wait to see some real Doctor Who madness in the coming episodes!
So true! I thought Clara was the quirky type who accepted things like the "It's smaller on the outisde" concept (see what I did there?).
I was disappointed that she reacted the way she did. Then again, I think they wrote it that way on purpose since people are getting touchy over the fact that the Doctor is an old man now (my silly mother being one of them). I think they used her change from rejection to acceptance to persuade viewers to accept the new him as well. Dunno if that seemed really obvious to you as well or?
![[Image: 4GNsK67.png]](http://i.imgur.com/4GNsK67.png)
























![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)