Login Register






Any other gym junkies here? filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Any other gym junkies here? #5
I lost some muscle mass over the summer from not working out. But I'm going to go to the gym for 1-2 hours after school 5 days a week. I'm 6 foot at 190 pounds. I want to get some lean muscle for the basketball season. I'm hoping in 6 months I can dunk. I can touch the rim now.

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Any other gym junkies here? - by Nyx - 08-21-2014, 04:20 AM
RE: Any other gym junkies here? - by Adorapuff - 08-21-2014, 04:25 AM
RE: Any other gym junkies here? - by Nyx - 08-21-2014, 04:27 AM
RE: Any other gym junkies here? - by Satan - 08-21-2014, 04:28 AM
RE: Any other gym junkies here? - by Nyx - 08-21-2014, 04:33 AM
RE: Any other gym junkies here? - by Losi - 08-21-2014, 04:37 AM
RE: Any other gym junkies here? - by Nyx - 08-21-2014, 04:42 AM
RE: Any other gym junkies here? - by Losi - 08-21-2014, 04:28 AM
RE: Any other gym junkies here? - by Nyx - 08-21-2014, 04:32 AM
RE: Any other gym junkies here? - by Losi - 08-21-2014, 04:32 AM
Re: RE: Any other gym junkies here? - by Satan - 08-21-2014, 04:36 AM
RE: Any other gym junkies here? - by lux - 08-21-2014, 05:12 AM
RE: Any other gym junkies here? - by Losi - 08-21-2014, 05:15 AM
RE: Any other gym junkies here? - by Nyx - 08-21-2014, 06:07 AM
RE: Any other gym junkies here? - by Oni - 08-21-2014, 06:49 AM
RE: Any other gym junkies here? - by Tyger - 08-21-2014, 08:48 PM
RE: Any other gym junkies here? - by Dyme - 08-21-2014, 09:52 PM
RE: Any other gym junkies here? - by Nil - 08-22-2014, 01:25 AM