Login Register






Since nobody knows how to use the mention feature filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Since nobody knows how to use the mention feature #19
(08-19-2014, 11:20 AM)Equinox Wrote: They're not required, however because the mention plugin is pure regex, using quotes are better because it will always target it, as opposed to not using quotes, in which case the mention would work, however not when surrounded by punctuation marks, or even other characters.



I've known how to do this, if you look in any threads that I mention someone, I use quotes. Essentially useless, since there isn't necessarily a "correct" way to use this mention function, however there is a better way, which is with quotes.

Quotes, as I've discovered, work with punctuation and whatnot. That's why it's the right way. Biggrin
[Image: 7ajmN5P.jpg]

Telegram: Oni_SL (Link)

Reply





Messages In This Thread
RE: Since nobody knows how to use the mention feature - by Oni - 08-19-2014, 03:21 PM