Login Register






Bought CS:Go Yesterday filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Bought CS:Go Yesturday #15
(08-19-2014, 01:17 AM)Lux Wrote: I Nova 4 on my main, 104 games won, I mid frag about every game. Play with my team and I play bomb carrier/aggressive AR.

I've got an alt account that's unranked, so I'll play with all you noobies some time.

I got 15 competive wins Sad. I don't why I'm so low rank I guess I should played with friends pub people are retarded.

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Bought CS:Go Yesterday - by Alex - 08-16-2014, 04:52 AM
RE: Bought CS:Go Yesturday - by MiS - 08-16-2014, 04:59 AM
RE: Bought CS:Go Yesturday - by Alex - 08-16-2014, 05:02 AM
RE: Bought CS:Go Yesturday - by Losi - 08-16-2014, 05:22 AM
RE: Bought CS:Go Yesturday - by MiS - 08-16-2014, 05:38 AM
RE: Bought CS:Go Yesturday - by Lain - 08-16-2014, 05:58 AM
RE: Bought CS:Go Yesturday - by Losi - 08-16-2014, 07:04 AM
RE: Bought CS:Go Yesturday - by Diego - 08-18-2014, 04:15 AM
RE: Bought CS:Go Yesturday - by Adorapuff - 08-18-2014, 06:42 AM
RE: Bought CS:Go Yesturday - by Losi - 08-18-2014, 07:22 AM
RE: Bought CS:Go Yesturday - by Adorapuff - 08-18-2014, 09:02 AM
RE: Bought CS:Go Yesturday - by Alex - 08-19-2014, 12:58 AM
RE: Bought CS:Go Yesturday - by Avoistion - 08-18-2014, 10:16 AM
RE: Bought CS:Go Yesturday - by lux - 08-19-2014, 01:17 AM
RE: Bought CS:Go Yesturday - by Alex - 08-19-2014, 01:32 AM
RE: Bought CS:Go Yesterday - by Nyx - 08-19-2014, 01:45 AM
RE: Bought CS:Go Yesterday - by Zach - 08-19-2014, 03:25 AM
RE: Bought CS:Go Yesterday - by lux - 08-19-2014, 09:25 AM
RE: Bought CS:Go Yesterday - by Alex - 08-20-2014, 01:09 AM
RE: Bought CS:Go Yesterday - by nicdv - 08-20-2014, 01:46 AM
RE: Bought CS:Go Yesterday - by Alex - 08-20-2014, 10:02 PM
RE: Bought CS:Go Yesterday - by nicdv - 08-20-2014, 10:40 PM
RE: Bought CS:Go Yesterday - by lux - 08-20-2014, 11:58 PM
RE: Bought CS:Go Yesterday - by Alex - 08-21-2014, 02:39 AM
RE: Bought CS:Go Yesterday - by lux - 08-20-2014, 08:07 PM
RE: Bought CS:Go Yesterday - by MiS - 08-20-2014, 08:10 PM
RE: Bought CS:Go Yesterday - by lux - 08-20-2014, 08:11 PM
RE: Bought CS:Go Yesterday - by MiS - 08-20-2014, 08:23 PM
RE: Bought CS:Go Yesterday - by lux - 08-20-2014, 08:54 PM