Login Register






Happy Birthday, Sinisterly! filter_list
Author
Message
Happy Birthday, Sinisterly! #1
Happy Birthday, Sinisterly!
TL;DR: Sinisterly is now 2 years old and I love you all.

[Image: rip98Ii.png]

So, about 2 years ago I started this forum on a boring afternoon. I was sitting in the computer lab of my highschool in Brazil, as I did almost every lunch period (why I'm so skinny). I didn't imagine I'd be running Sinisterly (or Anarchy Forums) for 2 years, as I was just messing around. What happened as a result of my messing around, is that I managed to spawn a community full of dedicated and interesting individuals. I've had the biggest pleasure meeting and conversing with all of you over the past 2 years.

Birthdays are normally a pointless thing, but this day marks the point at which all of us came together 2 years ago. Some of you might say "2 years isn't a whole lot." However, those of you that have been with us the full run know how much can be learned, done, and experienced in 2 years. I've learned a lot, done a lot, and experienced a lot over these past 2 years. I thank all of you for making Sinisterly what it is today and contributing to what it will be in the future.


[ Where We Are ]

We have around 256,834 posts, across 25,267 threads. Which would mean we've received around 350 posts a day. The biggest section is the Lounge. We have around 61,124 posts in the Lounge, which is about 24% of all posts on Sinisterly. That's not actually that much for a board of our size. 11225 people have registered on Sinisterly (or a site that's joined us). 2887 of those registered members are still here.


[ Staff Mentions ]

I'd like to honor current/past staff members for helping me keep control of the forum. I really, really, really couldn't manage the site without these guys at times. It's not easy being staff on Sinisterly and these guys have had to give it their all. I will be giving these people awards later.

Current:
@BreShiE
@Customer
@MiS

Previous:
@Charon
@crow
@Kyou
@Phytrix


[ Honorable Mentions ]

It's really hard to pick only 15 people to acknowledge, as it took everyone to make Sinisterly what it is. There are, however, a few people that absolutely must be mentioned because of how much they have done. I won't be listing staff members, as they are separate. If I miss any really important names, tell me. I will be giving these people awards later.

@Adorapuff
@Alex
@Cressi
@Eclipse
@Equinox
@Feat
@Jiggly
@lux
@Nefarious
@paradox
@"Poochy"
@Reiko
@Six
@"Tarew"
@w00t


[ Final Note ]

I've enjoyed running this site so far, and I plan to run it for a long time. I hope you guys have enjoyed the 2 years that Sinisterly has been up, as it will have many more.


Happy birthday, Sinisterly!


Have a great day!
If you have any questions or concerns, message me or post below.
[Image: 7ajmN5P.jpg]

Telegram: Oni_SL (Link)

[+] 2 users Like Oni's post





Messages In This Thread
Happy Birthday, Sinisterly! - by Oni - 08-18-2014, 03:03 PM
RE: Happy Birthday, Sinisterly! - by Cressi - 08-18-2014, 03:10 PM
RE: Happy Birthday, Sinisterly! - by Lain - 08-18-2014, 03:16 PM
RE: Happy Birthday, Sinisterly! - by Nyx - 08-18-2014, 03:39 PM
RE: Happy Birthday, Sinisterly! - by Sirius - 08-18-2014, 03:46 PM
RE: Happy Birthday, Sinisterly! - by lux - 08-18-2014, 04:08 PM
RE: Happy Birthday, Sinisterly! - by Satan - 08-18-2014, 04:57 PM
RE: Happy Birthday, Sinisterly! - by Saikou - 08-18-2014, 05:39 PM
RE: Happy Birthday, Sinisterly! - by Jolly - 08-18-2014, 05:53 PM
RE: Happy Birthday, Sinisterly! - by Losi - 08-18-2014, 06:01 PM
RE: Happy Birthday, Sinisterly! - by Erza Scarlet - 08-18-2014, 06:05 PM
RE: Happy Birthday, Sinisterly! - by MiS - 08-18-2014, 06:48 PM
RE: Happy Birthday, Sinisterly! - by Maintain - 08-18-2014, 07:34 PM
RE: Happy Birthday, Sinisterly! - by lux - 08-18-2014, 07:36 PM
RE: Happy Birthday, Sinisterly! - by MiS - 08-18-2014, 08:26 PM
RE: Happy Birthday, Sinisterly! - by Oni - 08-18-2014, 08:27 PM
RE: Happy Birthday, Sinisterly! - by Adorapuff - 08-18-2014, 08:38 PM
RE: Happy Birthday, Sinisterly! - by Customer - 08-18-2014, 09:07 PM
RE: Happy Birthday, Sinisterly! - by Alex - 08-19-2014, 12:52 AM
RE: Happy Birthday, Sinisterly! - by Zach - 08-19-2014, 03:18 AM
RE: Happy Birthday, Sinisterly! - by Oni - 08-19-2014, 08:17 PM
RE: Happy Birthday, Sinisterly! - by Nyx - 08-20-2014, 01:33 AM
RE: Happy Birthday, Sinisterly! - by Christ - 08-19-2014, 10:58 PM
RE: Happy Birthday, Sinisterly! - by Feat - 08-19-2014, 05:29 AM
RE: Happy Birthday, Sinisterly! - by Adorapuff - 08-19-2014, 11:18 PM
RE: Happy Birthday, Sinisterly! - by Jiggly - 08-20-2014, 01:06 AM
RE: Happy Birthday, Sinisterly! - by MiS - 08-20-2014, 02:56 AM
RE: Happy Birthday, Sinisterly! - by Feat - 08-21-2014, 02:48 AM
RE: Happy Birthday, Sinisterly! - by Jiggly - 08-24-2014, 10:11 PM
RE: Happy Birthday, Sinisterly! - by MiS - 08-24-2014, 11:20 PM
RE: Happy Birthday, Sinisterly! - by Jiggly - 08-25-2014, 01:27 PM
RE: Happy Birthday, Sinisterly! - by Shebang - 08-19-2014, 05:32 AM
RE: Happy Birthday, Sinisterly! - by zlitforest - 08-19-2014, 05:39 AM
RE: Happy Birthday, Sinisterly! - by Adorapuff - 08-19-2014, 06:34 AM
RE: Happy Birthday, Sinisterly! - by Jiggly - 08-19-2014, 07:17 PM
RE: Happy Birthday, Sinisterly! - by BreakR - 08-20-2014, 02:37 AM
RE: Happy Birthday, Sinisterly! - by Oni - 08-20-2014, 02:58 AM
RE: Happy Birthday, Sinisterly! - by MiS - 08-20-2014, 03:05 AM
RE: Happy Birthday, Sinisterly! - by Nyx - 08-20-2014, 03:26 AM
RE: Happy Birthday, Sinisterly! - by cr33pyguy - 08-25-2014, 03:16 PM
Re: RE: Happy Birthday, Sinisterly! - by Oni - 08-20-2014, 03:58 AM
RE: Happy Birthday, Sinisterly! - by Nyx - 08-20-2014, 04:08 AM
RE: Happy Birthday, Sinisterly! - by Superstar - 08-20-2014, 11:52 AM
RE: Happy Birthday, Sinisterly! - by Eclipse - 08-20-2014, 04:48 PM
RE: Happy Birthday, Sinisterly! - by Oni - 08-20-2014, 09:03 PM
RE: Happy Birthday, Sinisterly! - by MiS - 08-20-2014, 09:14 PM
RE: Happy Birthday, Sinisterly! - by OversouL - 08-23-2014, 02:49 PM
RE: Happy Birthday, Sinisterly! - by Left - 08-25-2014, 05:38 AM
Re: RE: Happy Birthday, Sinisterly! - by Oni - 08-25-2014, 03:29 PM
RE: Happy Birthday, Sinisterly! - by Admire - 08-28-2014, 02:24 AM
RE: Happy Birthday, Sinisterly! - by Banadmin - 08-28-2014, 10:26 AM
RE: Happy Birthday, Sinisterly! - by fcool12 - 09-06-2014, 11:49 AM
RE: Happy Birthday, Sinisterly! - by underoathh - 09-07-2014, 10:18 AM
RE: Happy Birthday, Sinisterly! - by pvnk - 04-18-2016, 05:53 PM
RE: Happy Birthday, Sinisterly! - by Oni - 04-18-2016, 10:39 PM
RE: Happy Birthday, Sinisterly! - by m0dem - 04-19-2016, 05:24 AM
RE: Happy Birthday, Sinisterly! - by insidious - 04-19-2016, 03:45 AM
RE: Happy Birthday, Sinisterly! - by Oni - 04-19-2016, 05:28 AM