Login Register






What do you think about the update? filter_list
Author
Message
RE: What do you think about the update? #4
I like it. Then again I have money to throw at upgrades, but in reality it really wasn't that hard to get to Super Elite so after about another 6 months anyone here now would have gotten it as long as they stayed active. Legends is pretty much just gonna be the old fags of SL, and instead of looking at registration date people are gonna see 'Legends' on your profile and know that you're the real deal OG. I thing I really like about the update is how expensive the upgrades are, so being upgraded is going to require quite a bit of dedication to actually get yourself to throw such a large sum of cash at Gold, and not many people are going to be Gold. As for the ads, I think it was a good step to make, and now Oni won't be spending his own pocket money on the site and he can enjoy himself and play Sims 4 Limited Edition. All jokes aside and pretty much a TL;DR I like the new update because now upgrades are a very prestige thing, there are gonna be more things to do with your points rather than spend them on upgrades and now I feel happy that Oni will have a good amount of pocket change to enjoy himself with.

Reply





Messages In This Thread
What do you think about the update? - by Eclipse - 08-17-2014, 05:29 PM
RE: What do you think about the update? - by Nyx - 08-17-2014, 07:01 PM
RE: What do you think about the update? - by Dyme - 08-17-2014, 07:20 PM
RE: What do you think about the update? - by Feat - 08-17-2014, 07:31 PM
RE: What do you think about the update? - by MiS - 08-17-2014, 07:53 PM
RE: What do you think about the update? - by MiS - 08-17-2014, 08:27 PM
RE: What do you think about the update? - by MiS - 08-17-2014, 10:13 PM
RE: What do you think about the update? - by MiS - 08-17-2014, 07:49 PM
RE: What do you think about the update? - by Nil - 08-17-2014, 08:13 PM
RE: What do you think about the update? - by Oni - 08-17-2014, 10:44 PM
RE: What do you think about the update? - by Oni - 08-17-2014, 10:58 PM
RE: What do you think about the update? - by MiS - 08-18-2014, 07:00 AM