Login Register






What do you think about the update? filter_list
Author
Message
RE: What do you think about the update? #2
hmm... I side with you, in that while I do like the paid ranks to a degree, currently I have only seen "legends" posts, so it doesn't quite feel as inclusive as I'm sure our uncontested leader @Oni thought it would.

And now I never even got to S.Elite, pity.

The rep system got fucked over by everyone's given rep being reset to one, except (I assume) @Oni's and the other mods'
[Image: TeusoI9.png]
BACK UNDER YOUR BEDS
TRY TO GET A GOOD NIGHT'S SLEEP NOW


Reply





Messages In This Thread
What do you think about the update? - by Eclipse - 08-17-2014, 05:29 PM
RE: What do you think about the update? - by cr33pyguy - 08-17-2014, 06:11 PM
RE: What do you think about the update? - by Nyx - 08-17-2014, 07:01 PM
RE: What do you think about the update? - by Dyme - 08-17-2014, 07:20 PM
RE: What do you think about the update? - by Feat - 08-17-2014, 07:31 PM
RE: What do you think about the update? - by MiS - 08-17-2014, 07:53 PM
RE: What do you think about the update? - by MiS - 08-17-2014, 08:27 PM
RE: What do you think about the update? - by MiS - 08-17-2014, 10:13 PM
RE: What do you think about the update? - by MiS - 08-17-2014, 07:49 PM
RE: What do you think about the update? - by Nil - 08-17-2014, 08:13 PM
RE: What do you think about the update? - by Oni - 08-17-2014, 10:44 PM
RE: What do you think about the update? - by Oni - 08-17-2014, 10:58 PM
RE: What do you think about the update? - by MiS - 08-18-2014, 07:00 AM