RE: Follow Any Shows? 08-16-2014, 09:40 PM
#28
(08-16-2014, 09:29 PM)Feat Wrote: I think Capaldi will do a great job, considering he's such a ripe old man. However, it should be quite a change from the recent young doctors we've had so-
And UGHHHH, THEY'RE SO LUCKY.
As for Tennant, he did a great job in Harry Potter. I remember the first time I watched Harry Potter after getting into Doctor Who and I was just like O.O
So do I! I can't wait to see what he does with the role. He's going to be so interesting. Bring on 23rd August!!
I was the same. I would love to see him in more films. I think he's got the potential to do some real massive films, but he's not been in a huge amount as of yet.
One thing that makes me laugh though: Tennant put on an English accent for the show.. But they want Capaldi to use his original accent. Why...? I remember the first time I found out he was a Scot. #ultimatescottshock
![[Image: 4GNsK67.png]](http://i.imgur.com/4GNsK67.png)
























![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)