Login Register






Whats your Audio Setup? filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Whats your Audio Setup? #2
For my TV I have a pair of Wireless Panasonic RP-WF930T headphones, on rare occasion when I don't want to use them or they need charging I just use my TV's inbuilt speakers. For my PC I have a pair of Sony MDRMA500.AE Headphones, I had the model below them for around 2 years, then I accidentally broke them one day, shame, they were fucking solid and ultra comfortable. I figured this time I'd get the next model up and that was a mistake. I've now owned them for 6 months, and for the last month the speakers have been duct-taped to the headband of them as they have broken on their own, since I've always been careful with them, today the duct-tape fell apart, and I had to reduct tape them back together, so now it's on to round 2, and they're slightly worse each time they fall apart and I have to tape them together again.
Proud Member of the BPSG.
[Image: 5qK1iJK.png]

I couldn't bring myself to remove the hood classic above, enjoy it as a time capsule.

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Whats your Audio Setup? - by Skullmeat - 08-14-2014, 03:32 PM
RE: Whats your Audio Setup? - by Uzinero - 08-14-2014, 03:38 PM
RE: Whats your Audio Setup? - by Skullmeat - 08-14-2014, 03:45 PM
RE: Whats your Audio Setup? - by Uzinero - 08-15-2014, 09:44 AM
RE: Whats your Audio Setup? - by Cressi - 08-15-2014, 10:14 AM
RE: Whats your Audio Setup? - by Customer - 08-15-2014, 08:27 PM
RE: Whats your Audio Setup? - by Sirius - 08-15-2014, 09:50 PM
RE: Whats your Audio Setup? - by Oni - 08-15-2014, 10:48 PM
RE: Whats your Audio Setup? - by OversouL - 08-17-2014, 05:49 AM
RE: Whats your Audio Setup? - by Losi - 08-16-2014, 01:12 AM
RE: Whats your Audio Setup? - by Nyx - 08-17-2014, 05:26 AM