This forums visions 08-14-2014, 01:30 PM
#1
What is the vision the forum leader has for this forum?
I'm sure they want it to be lively, but how do you plan to rev-up the liveliness?
What kind of culture do you want to exist here?
Use personality traits to define such culture.
This place feels a bit like HackForums, definitely more polished though.
I'm not a fan of online-marketing, but other than that it seems like a solid place for productive people to gain some good connections.
I'm here for programming
I'm sure they want it to be lively, but how do you plan to rev-up the liveliness?
What kind of culture do you want to exist here?
Use personality traits to define such culture.
This place feels a bit like HackForums, definitely more polished though.
I'm not a fan of online-marketing, but other than that it seems like a solid place for productive people to gain some good connections.
I'm here for programming


![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)