Login Register






Time Travel: Future or Past? filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Time Travel: Future or Past? #19
(08-12-2014, 08:04 PM)Uzinero Wrote: Here's what I'd do:
Travel into the past, I don't know what sort of time period you're saying we'd travel back too, so I guess I'll assume 100 years. Now, what I do is I take some books I made with me, in these books, blueprints and facts. Things that will happen so that I can use them to my advantage, but more than anything it will be blueprints, modern computers, graphics cards, CPU's, modern cars, cameras, mobile phones etc. I would quickly become the richest man in the world whilst also having all the technology invented almost 100 years earlier, allowing humans to become more advanced faster whilst I make a fortune and live like a king. Everybody wins.

I watched a video about this. It was slightly more extreme, but the same basis.
here's a link to the TED talk: http://www.ted.com/talks/thomas_thwaites...om_scratch

basically he does as if he had to do it all himself - build the toaster, starting by getting iron and things all the way to the plastic casing. You'll have to see what happens for yourself.
[Image: TeusoI9.png]
BACK UNDER YOUR BEDS
TRY TO GET A GOOD NIGHT'S SLEEP NOW


Reply





Messages In This Thread
Time Travel: Future or Past? - by Oni - 08-09-2014, 07:50 AM
RE: Time Travel: Future or Past? - by Eclipse - 08-09-2014, 08:20 AM
RE: Time Travel: Future or Past? - by mig4ng - 08-12-2014, 05:50 AM
RE: Time Travel: Future or Past? - by Adorapuff - 08-12-2014, 06:32 AM
RE: Time Travel: Future or Past? - by mig4ng - 08-12-2014, 02:16 PM
RE: Time Travel: Future or Past? - by MiS - 08-09-2014, 08:27 AM
RE: Time Travel: Future or Past? - by Tyger - 08-09-2014, 08:22 PM
RE: Time Travel: Future or Past? - by Crypt - 08-09-2014, 09:28 PM
RE: Time Travel: Future or Past? - by MiS - 08-09-2014, 09:31 PM
RE: Time Travel: Future or Past? - by Oni - 08-09-2014, 09:32 PM
RE: Time Travel: Future or Past? - by MiS - 08-09-2014, 09:35 PM
RE: Time Travel: Future or Past? - by Nyx - 08-12-2014, 06:34 AM
RE: Time Travel: Future or Past? - by Oni - 08-09-2014, 10:53 PM
RE: Time Travel: Future or Past? - by Tyger - 08-09-2014, 11:16 PM
RE: Time Travel: Future or Past? - by Wiz Khalifa - 08-11-2014, 06:47 AM
RE: Time Travel: Future or Past? - by cr33pyguy - 08-12-2014, 06:36 PM
RE: Time Travel: Future or Past? - by Uzinero - 08-12-2014, 08:04 PM
RE: Time Travel: Future or Past? - by cr33pyguy - 08-12-2014, 09:14 PM
RE: Time Travel: Future or Past? - by Uzinero - 08-12-2014, 09:27 PM
RE: Time Travel: Future or Past? - by cr33pyguy - 08-13-2014, 07:25 AM
RE: Time Travel: Future or Past? - by Uzinero - 08-13-2014, 07:37 AM
RE: Time Travel: Future or Past? - by cr33pyguy - 08-13-2014, 12:52 PM
RE: Time Travel: Future or Past? - by MiS - 08-13-2014, 05:07 PM
RE: Time Travel: Future or Past? - by MiS - 08-13-2014, 07:44 AM
RE: Time Travel: Future or Past? - by Adorapuff - 08-13-2014, 08:28 AM
RE: Time Travel: Future or Past? - by cr33pyguy - 08-13-2014, 05:39 PM
RE: Time Travel: Future or Past? - by MiS - 08-13-2014, 06:36 PM
RE: Time Travel: Future or Past? - by Nil - 08-13-2014, 08:07 PM