Login Register






The Nuzlocke Challenge filter_list
Author
Message
The Nuzlocke Challenge #1
Before reading on, I suggest reading this before making sense of what this challenge is.

If you've played the Nuzlocke Challenge before, what are your thoughts of it? Does it help add replayability to Pokemon titles? I've been thinking about replaying Generation 3 with the rules in place, but the last time I attempted it, I died around the fifth gym leader.

I think it'd personally be fun with other people attempting the challenge.
[Image: miNuqGq.png]

Reply





Messages In This Thread
The Nuzlocke Challenge - by MiS - 08-07-2014, 11:01 PM
RE: The Nuzlocke Challenge - by Losi - 08-07-2014, 11:12 PM
RE: The Nuzlocke Challenge - by Shebang - 08-07-2014, 11:15 PM
RE: The Nuzlocke Challenge - by Tyger - 08-08-2014, 04:02 AM
RE: The Nuzlocke Challenge - by Alex - 08-15-2014, 02:53 PM
RE: The Nuzlocke Challenge - by Saikou - 08-16-2014, 06:35 AM
RE: The Nuzlocke Challenge - by MiS - 08-16-2014, 06:48 AM
RE: The Nuzlocke Challenge - by Saikou - 08-16-2014, 08:28 PM
RE: The Nuzlocke Challenge - by MiS - 08-16-2014, 09:07 PM
RE: The Nuzlocke Challenge - by Saikou - 08-25-2014, 03:32 AM
RE: The Nuzlocke Challenge - by MiS - 08-25-2014, 04:09 AM
RE: The Nuzlocke Challenge - by scicheetah - 09-03-2014, 08:43 PM
RE: The Nuzlocke Challenge - by dagith140 - 09-03-2014, 09:06 PM
RE: The Nuzlocke Challenge - by omgwhitemagic - 09-03-2014, 09:07 PM
RE: The Nuzlocke Challenge - by Mr_slip12 - 09-03-2014, 11:25 PM