RE: 2000 Posts - <3 You SL 08-04-2014, 08:42 PM
#9
(08-03-2014, 07:09 PM)MiS Wrote: Congrats, Aurora! You're definitely the shining star example of both an active and fun member of Sinisterly. I really hope you'll continue to lead by example in the future.
As are you my dear MiS. <3 (Emphasis on 'my')
(08-03-2014, 07:15 PM)Adorapuff Wrote: Congratulations Aurora on this amazing accomplishment that I myself am looking forward to reaching very soon. Not too long ago you were a member whom I didn't see as a very HQ type person, but you have bloomed into an HQ poster, a Reverence member, and most importantly, someone I consider a friend. I hope you continue on your path here at SL, and develop into an even better member (not very likely. Best of luck with your future endeavors!
That's touching, truly. My first impression of you was that you were cold, but intelligent, but now I too consider you a friend. I'm glad you're satisfied with the standard I have displayed at Reverence.
(08-03-2014, 08:51 PM)Customer Wrote: Congratulations, Aurora-Chan.
You are kouhai of the month!
*Pretends to understand.* Thank you custy! Good luck with your own milestone too.
(08-03-2014, 09:08 PM)Cressi Wrote: Neat work, and I'm certain you've made just an impact on SL as vice versa ^^
I hope so. <3
(08-03-2014, 10:49 PM)Losimantom Wrote: Noce going Aurora! What a mile stone! Well done laddie.
*Giggles like a little girl*
















![[Image: well_done_sir.gif]](http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/well_done_sir.gif)
![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)